Business Development Manager
We are looking for a versatile business development manager with good communication skills. You will serve as the point of contact between the company and our existing and potential customers.
- Services existing customers with regard to obtaining orders, follow-up on dispatch and delivery, product availability and status and other matters.
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying trends in customer behavior and adapting to them.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Following up with customers on any outstanding balances on account.
- Coordinating with logistics agencies, scheduling courier agency pickups.
- Keeping a track on product literature and other promotional items.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Builds positive trust relationships with customers.
- Maintains necessary technical knowledge of products.
- Keeps accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results and contributing to the company’s growth.
- Communication – Ability to communicate fluently in English with customers on calls or personally. Hindi and other regional language like Kannada, Telugu etc is a plus.
- Planning – Scheduling daily tasks effectively to achieve maximum efficiency at work.
- Product knowledge
- Maintaining client relationships
- Presentation skills
- Daily detailed work report to be submitted and discussed with Management.
- Monthly and annual summary reports to be submitted.
- Up to 2 years experience in Pharma or Healthcare Industry
If you see yourself in this role, kindly send in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning that you came across this opening on our website.